So Yummy and versatile, pour over satay sticks, use as a dipping sauce for summer rolls & bao buns, add to fried rice, use as a stir fry or curry sauce.
- 2 tablespoons of crunchy peanut butter ( make your own or buy a good quality brand with no added extras)
- 2 tablespoons of coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons of chilli sauce (I like sriracha)
- 2 teaspoons of soy sauce ( or coco amigos or 1 of both)
- Whisk together all ingredients, add some water if needed.